Thursday, December 10, 2009

my.blog.is.dead.

honestly, i feel sorry for it cos i have not been giving it much attention this past few months. or shall i say half a year. i updated like bits and pieces of stuff but never had time to make an actual post where i used to enjoy making them. busy is an excuse. lazy is the truth. Lol.
i often get nagged by RB -_-"
i actually have so much to write but normally i get ideas when im like in the car or.. walking at the mall.. or.. waiting for mum at the grocery store. well, random places. basically the kinda places that i cant get access to any internet connection.haha..
so when i get back, ive no mood to write. i would just let it pass.

well, if i would have to sum it all up. all i could say is that sembreak was awesome!! ^^
im enjoying every minute of it eventho im just stuck in my room or i had to drag my feet to the mall for an outing with my family.i dont mind movies or shopping =) the latest outing, we spent time watching dolphins and sea lions. yay..-_-" just the idea of it hurts my head. not cos i hate animals. dont get me wrong,I LOVE THEM!! always have a soft spot for animals. its just that the location for it is a bit unsuitable or unrealistic? outside a shopping mall.. like WHAA?? O.o the show was fine. i give 10/10 for the animals but 4/10 for that annoying presenter. damn,my ears were bleeding... we took a pic with the dolphin. its surprising that the pic turned out to be great =D normally pics taken by them are not my faves. this one is a winner. glad i decided to take em. ill have to scan it and show it to ya later.

here are some pics i took on my phone. blurry but u can still c the dolphin's amazing backflips!








i did mention sea lion rite? but ive no pics cos its in my other camera =/

later.later.. i still have time to update =)

annyong & jalja!,
M

No comments: