Friday, January 22, 2010

attempts of trying to stay sane...

i know this spose to be posted like aeons ago, BUT since i cant for many reasons. AND i really just had to let it out. so i saved it in micro office word. lols.

i miss them alot T-T

Title:Gens outing

Date:25/12/2009

So after half a year of hiatus, we finally meet up! =D

It was the most fun I had in months! I missed them all. Even though we’ve been apart for so long, but we haven’t lost our connection. I seriously don’t know what to do if I don’t have them by my side. I know this is turning gay. So what? I don’t do this all the time =)

Next year is gona be a busy year for everyone. Im gonna miss u guys so much!!!! T-T

Take care loves! Do ur best in ur studies. And u can always call/txt me if anything comes up. Or if ure just bored. Insyallah ill be there.

Wishing the best in everything that u guys do.

Stay happy and positive ^^





<3

M

Btw, I’ll miss ur fics tsuteyna. Lol

I SMELL U!!!





No comments: