Tuesday, November 23, 2010

could u write a song for me?

if you could, then i'd be amazed by that if you get most of it right. heh.
i dont think anyone gets it. im always in an emotional roller coaster ride. i would volunteer myself out of it only if i know how.
im sorry im driving you insane.
im sorry i dont open up easily.
im sorry im such a hard person to crack open.

i think every single day of my life is a Halloween party. i wear a mask everyday that im so used to it i dont even realize that im wearing it now.
i'll unmask it, if thats what you want. but it takes time. alot of time.
Im not asking for much, but i hope you'd be patient enough to wait while i get used to my own skin. lol

just so u know, i do love you with all my heart. and i appreciate u being there for me.
thank you
oh and sorry for being such a bitch lately

ha-ha
. do forgive me please

:)
M

No comments: