Saturday, August 23, 2008

mum + daughters day out ^-^












we
walk.walk.walk.
was so exhausted!
currently relaxing.listening to kind of like mix tape but on mp3. hehe..its not mine. used to be namy's. he gave this mp3 to me cos hes not using it anymore. a bunch of old songs.
gosh..vertical horizon! aww..all of this makes me all mushy now. so nostalgic...
hmm..."so u stole my world. now im just a phony..." i love it so much! =P

anyways, back to whatever i was planning to do just now. pic-chas of me mum, sis. i x take pic of myself. lupa plak(forgot) hehe..too preoccupied =)














ate cupcakes after long hours of shopping in ikea. omg. damn tired! the cupcakes at cupcake chic were too sweeeettt... my sister had a sugar rush. look at her jumping up and down =P
sat beside the red fire engine truck. had to take a pic of it. it looks too darn cute ^-^ hehe..
i cant believe i have foot cramps after a few hours of walking in ikea. the place is sooo cold, i had to stop walking cos my foot hurts like hell. i felt like crying.lol..
<3,m


No comments: