Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my last post for the week or maybe the month ='(

hallooo people!!
i tried to make a B as a tribute to big bang but it turned out as an 8 -_-" i tried..

i dont think i would be posting that much anymore. but i'll try. gtg study.
mum is breathing down my neck.i need some space. so, i'll be a good kid n do watever a good kid spose to do.which is...first, to shut the pc n be more productive at home. ekh..y???
anyways, here are the pics of me, tina, irah, n my lil sis *attempt* in baking choc chip cookies.

the magical ingridients
mix mix mix!*oops...*lol
indulging in the yummay dough.umm...
having fun in the kitchen!
enough of all the fooling around. time to bake!!
*ting* its done! woo~ makan time..hehe



my "i love you" n irah's 'smiley' face cookie

lol


<3,m


No comments: