Friday, October 3, 2008

kebaya has a nostalgic feeling to it. dont u think?

well, i think it does ^-^
it took me so long to finally post this. i had to re-edit everything cos my dad's pc 'accidentally' deleted my edited pics. argh~ i am so pissed but i did it all back and it took me an hour. im not pro at editing, ok? it took longer me than i thought. so this is like my first try ;) take it easy on me..

these are pics of kebaya ladies (fara n tina) posing for the camera wo-man (in chucks.lol) after the merdeka celebration in our school. it was like spring that month. the flowers were blossoming and we just could not resist them! they look like sakuras.. since we are sooo far from japan, we decided to indulge on what we have here instead. appreciate the things that we always take for granted.
i was just testing. it turns out fine =)

after a few jumps they got tired.yela, the camera wo-man so demanding! joke joke..lol
the tree that makes everything happen..
camera wo-man (irah*with chucks*)lol..
i love sung min's payung(umbrella)
the end of the kebaya photoshoot. on to the next one. ok, irah?

No comments: