Friday, October 3, 2008

my 7-teenth bday


the heavenly cake


look at my sengal brother! lol


soaking in all the love..


fara, mel and me

i mark 24th of september 2008 as one of the most memorable day of my 17 yrs of living in this planet =)

i lovelovelove & thank...
*my family for making an effort in celebrating my bday although it was during puasa.
*my friends for buying me gifts although it was in the spm trials week. and im in the trial mode. i was so serious. but it was maths that day so the stress was not that bad. but still..i am so terharu ^-^
to my gudeyo, thank you for the happy pills! i think i got overdosed cos i feel so high after reading all that. teehee..
fara, mel so unexpected of u! i am so hunting down that brownie-flavored icecream after spm.
hotshort and polabear, i can never thank enough. u know how much i love u guys and this is getting a bit too mushy for me to handle. hehe
*my sister for being such an angel! u dont get that all the time..lolz


i am truly thankful of what i have now. god has been so generous in giving me such awesome ppl in my life =D


but can i ask for more? cos i want BB! lolz.. no, jokejoke..*but kalau boleh, kasi
lah*




















No comments: