Saturday, April 25, 2009

dear emily rose,stop bugging me with ur double personality...

updates...updates...
ive no idea what to write. ok..

1st of all, i need to change my blogskin. to anyone that knows where i could find a decent blog skin, please tell me the link. cos i could only find crapy ones here.
2nd, im stuck with this song. after school-diva. they just added another member to the group. at first i dont quite like the idea of another member cos its too 'menyemak' but i dont seem to mind now.



i love their dance moves!


i miss korean stuff T-T
i dont seem to online much since i got my baby ipod^^
i love it to pieces! the only bummer is i cant msn or blog. cos its a bit complicated. i tried blogging once, and i wrote like a long essay (it took me along time to write it) and when i wanted preview it, my long essay disappeared! i got frustated and i gave up. ill only blog using my pc.

last of all, im in the middle of managing my sisters ipod and trying to figure out whether i can squeeze movie dvds in my iTouch. so, im off now. wish me luck.

annyong =P

<3,m>

1 comment:

cakeeater23 said...

dudeeeeeeee
i keep seeing her face..
its fucking creeping the hell outta me
hahah
and *buurrrrrrrrp* lmao