Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bogo sipoe

Missing u..
I feel so lonely tonight. I guess its just one of those nights when i wished i had smone to talk to be4 i sleep.
And the fact that ji yong oppa is in the middle of his 8 days vacation in europe.. I miss him terribly lately T.T ill just keep in mind that he needs a rest. I hope after seeing all the beautiful sceneries there, he'll get better. It will put a big smile on his face =)
My ipod kept on playg all this sappy songs eventho i put it on shuffle -_-"
I guess its just ONE.OF.THOSE.DAYS.
Sighs..

Im gona stay up late just for the fun of havg panda eyes tmrw. Lol. Nah.. Maybe i can celebrate labour day in my room tonite. Haha. Im not even employed.hehe

Currently listening to g-dragon- but i love u. (what did i tell u bout sappy songs..)

=\ ,
m

Its so hard to blog usg my pod. I x even post pics..

1 comment:

Stellar Tella said...

haih bukannye bogosipoe kat i lol. dude he's in europe..two words: FASHION CENTRAL. he's prolly in GDheaven right now XD