Sunday, May 3, 2009

hello...im tryg to focus but my eyes, deceive me~

the title is part of a song by incubus called made for tv movie. they are one of my fave bands of all time. they make such awesome music. Brendan boyd is one of the most talented (and hottest.lol) poet alive! i still remember the time when i wanted to go to sunburst about 3 yrs back. the first ever sunburst festival in malaysia and incubus are one of the performers. i swear to god that i wanted to go sooo bad! but i couldnt cos if im not mistaken it was an exam week. knowing that ill freak out if i dont study(that is typical of me) and my mum would nvr ever let me out the whole day to some kind of music festival. so i didnt go and i regretted it cos the people who went said they were amazing. and i watched the video and it was better than i imagined. so, lesson learnt-never ever miss incubus's concert! no matter the situation. unless im in labour or its the apocalypse.hahaha..

so now, im really really REALLY bored...i need new range of music.
any suggestions anyone? preferably in english^^

buckets of L.O.V.E,
m

No comments: