Monday, May 4, 2009

if you dont wana love me =/

It's one of james morrison's songs. its really heartbreaking and he sang it so beautifully~
here i am, still searching for new songs to be uploaded to my itouch. im collecting these beautiful songs before i head to singapore. I wana be prepared for the long hour bus ride. Eventhough ill only use my time to stare blankly outside the window. thats what i always do. I just love watching the sceneries(even if theres only trees and hills all over) but the sky is always beautiful. it will turn to a different colour everytime the time passes by. its most breathtaking when its in the evening. the sky to me is like a huge canvas. and when its almost maghrib, it turns to a mixed colours of orange,red,shades of blue and yellow <3
it has a nostalgic feeling to it too. especially when it rains.. ill bring my face really close to the window screen and hear the raindrops. and shut my eyes. dont u just love the rain? its so calming (unless its like a thunder storm, then its not.lol)

shoot! somethings wrong with my net connection..
gtg,
m

No comments: