Monday, June 8, 2009

hola people ^^

i am back yet again to bore u with all my yapping and crapping.lol. so i just got back from tampines mall. bought some cute stationaries from a shop called artbox.(dont kill me irah) i bought a notebook with a picture of a panda studyg really hard and ended up sleeping at the end.lol. bought and eraser with the cute panda on it and some plasters with teddy bears on it. (fara got the hello kitty ones) they sell the most cutest stationaries ever!! (i got weak on my knees whenever i c them) everything cost me less than $5 and its all imported from korea. where else can u get cute stuff if it isnt from japan or korea right? i guess the asian countries are well known for their cuteness ^^ (and hot/pretty boys.hehe)
other than that, i went to hunt down...the first VENDING EMPORIUM~ its a vending machine that sells accessories. interestg rite? just pop a few dollars and there u go. i bought a heart-shaped locket. i could put the photobooth pics i took w my frens be4. then, i went to DAISO which is a japanese shop. they sell practically everything and it all cost $2. freakin cheap! haha. i bought a small japanese bamboo umbrella, a cute pouch and some tiny wooden pegs with orange ladybugs on them =) all of them will be used to decorate my room later. what else??
ah well, thats it i guess, ive been sipping too much bubble teas and eating them chewy pearls, its like side-tracking me. making me forget easily. watched alot of arirang and kbs in the afternoon. watch indonesian dramas at night. im totally into this miller guy who is an actor in one of the indo dramas. hes malaysian but migrated to indo to become a model. than turned into an actor. he is PDA (pretty dang fiiineeee..lol).
i just checked on big bang's latest news. i lmao when i saw this pic of gd with superrrrr YELLOW short shorts!! oh my gadd..like wtf man. its funny yet painful to watch.lol. i was cringing the whole way. at least ppl wont mistake him of being gay with that micro shorts cos he wore a badge sayg "I love women" still..he is just indescribable and unpredictable. no matter what,hes numero uno to me^^
ill reveal my kicks later.(ok, irah) maybe after i head home. ill take pics of the stuff i bought. (i am so vain...)haha. its forgivable if its once in a while=P

ok, gtg now.
i send my <3 to all of ya lovely ppl out there!
saranghae and take care
xoxo,m

No comments: