Monday, June 15, 2009

11 more days to go..

Im home =) finally.. After all that vacation (that felt like backpacking more than vacationing) i get to lie down on my bed in peace. I need all the rest that i could possibly get before...i go further my studies in uitm.*sighs* i feel both sad and nervous. Sad to leave home. Sad to leave my family, friends, my room(my heavenly space) T-T
Im happy cos im finally gona further my studies but very nervous and anxious about how will it all turn out. Studying there, living there, meeting new people, and i hope i will grow to love the course that im taking. I hope my roommate wont turn out to be freaks or psychos. Lol.
Yea... Ive so much in mind now. So im just trying to clear some of it by lying on my bed with little joy- evaporar playing on repeat. Its in french so i dont get a single word hes saying. Haha.(maybe irfaan understands. =p)its good that i dont get a single word. The music is more beautiful that way. Cos u will listen to its music instead of trying to interpret what the lyrics means. Which i think sometimes its pointless to do so. Just feel the music. Its soo much better that way =)
I feel that im obliged to write bout my long trip but maybe not tonight. Soon.
Ive so many pictures to show to all of u! I had a blast in singapore and pulau jerejak wasnt that bad. U just have to enjoy the sand, the sea, the wind blowing in ur hair and of course the hot sun! But if i was stuck there for a week, i would've attempt suicide. Lolz

Love,
M

Sorry im bz contemplating now. =/

No comments: