Sunday, August 16, 2009

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!

oh, btw, my bro's friend bought me a CARDIGAN FROM JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams and jumps for joy*
I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!!
it looks like one of the preppy styles. its grey, white and pink/red lines. and its sooooooo soft~~~
hmmm....^^ and its wrapped in a TOKYO DISNEYLAND plastic bag. lols. im gona keep that too.
im so freaking happy that it came all the way from TOKYO!!!!
my bro told me its like from a harajuku shop collaboration with UNIQLO. i think.
uve no idea how much i squealed like a kid when i got it ^^ i mean, clothes is the only thing that i would never regret buying. EVER.
they say diamonds are a girls best friend, well, i say clothes are my BFF! hahaha
but i spend my money wisely.eventhough i look like i shop alot, but i always have some money left over for emergencies and i think like a 19283098 times before i buy something. hehe.
its been months since i last shopped. to get a sudden gift like this is just...THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!(i x know who bought this for me, but still kamsahamnida,chingguyo!)

AISHITERU! ,
M

that totally made my day =P
i'll post the pic of it soon. my phone ran out of battery and i 4got to bring my phone charger. *sighs*

No comments: