Sunday, August 2, 2009

neon pacifier

im going back to uni now...T-T
one week passed so fast...
so my relatives came yesterday with their baby. erin ^^
shes sooooo kyowa! im not in the mood to write today so ill just post some pictures.aite?
mcm muka jepun.lols
omo~, so fatherly. lmao xp this is beyond weird..
the reason behind the title is cos erin has a transparent-clred pacifier. and its really hard to find. so, when ive my own babies, ima get neon coloured or glow in the drak pacifiers. it'll make my life easier. and its stylish too. i bet gd wud be proud of me. LOL
i think i can find it in like weird/quirky places in the streets of japan or something. they sell the most random stuff. which i love!
gtg now. wana go pinch my niece's cheeks before she heads back to s'pore.
ill update l8r,
M














1 comment:

potheadpolabear said...

that's a really goo invention!i could use that for my creative thinking class=D