Thursday, August 13, 2009

I ♥ BELLA

i am really annoyed by my uni's net connection. its really bugging the hell out of me.

im just gona update w/e I remember.aite?

1)im hungry cos im fasting and i smell maggy mee T-T

2)im in evil mode. Hehehe… I did like an evil plan yesterday. I sent an anonymous and VERY random text msg to a dude in my group. He doesn’t know it was me. Hahahaha..

Im gona stop doing it now. Not sure whether I wana reveal my identity or not. Since I was too persistent on NOT telling my name yesterday (which made him quite annoyed.lol.but hes a nice dude) so instead of guessing my name, he gave me a name – BELLA.

Lmao xp

His reason behind this is that he loves twilight and his fave character is BELLA.

Seriously, that totally cracked me up. And when he said he read all 4 books already I went XDDDDD

Uve got to be joking me man! (but he was not) so, I can only respect his utmost love for twilight and well, maybe go watch new moon with him xDDD

All I could think of is - MEL, I think u’ll like having him around(maybe) u guys can be gay over Kirsten Stewart.

He even said he memorized bella’s dialogues in the movie!!!! XDDDDD that almost made my stomach burst due to over-excessive lol.

Anyways, yesterday was fun. But im gona stop now cos I think my housemate has like a lil crush on him. So, im not gona make anyone mad…. Not a wise choice if uve to live in the same hse for 3 years with that person rite?

The only main question is, should I reveal who I am?

catch the next episode of Dr Evil.

till then..

xD,

M

1 comment:

Stellar Tella said...

was that why you called me in the middle of stardust last night??!?! lmao bravo XD
but a dude THAT into twilight 0.0 i dunno man lol.