Thursday, August 6, 2009

my brand of heroin~

my fave pic of erin. hugging her fave bolster. we call it her heroin. cos she likes to sniff it. ALOT. she'll look really high after she did that. LOL. shes back home now. in singapore. miss her so much...T-T her cheeks are TDF (to die for)!


*yawns*

we did wax treatment the other day. and if u could interpret my face expression in this pic, u would know that it was....


bliss...
it brought me close to tears because its freaking HOT!! the wax is 50 degrees! i thought i burnt my hand. and we all had to do 6 layers of it. its not as pleasent as you think it is. although it was uber cool ^^ kekeke... i wish i could keep it but we had to give it back. sheesh... i wudve made like a wax museum in my room. lols
ok, i gtg now.
LOVES & HUGS,
to: my family,
my awesome buds~
irah,
tina,
fara,
mel,
amira,
nazatul,
irfaan,
jacq aein,
adrianna,
sean,
and others^^
















No comments: