Thursday, July 16, 2009

i wana be a polarbear..=(

its just not my day today. i x know. im feeling rather down and pissed bout alot of things. im starting to get grumpy. i think way too much now. and im startg to get REALLY ANNOYED with my laptop. i feel like smashing my head on the wall. the net connection here sucks! my laptop is so OKU. i need some distractions. if not, ill breakdown.soon. im tired.im exhausted and constantly hungry T-T and i cant simply eat cos i need to save money to survive cos theres no ATM here. i need sometime alone. i wana go into a deep sleep for 3 days. i need to freaking hibernate.
overall, today sucks.
maybe its just my hormones.lol. i need to stabilize it.
anyways, im gona start fasting tomorrow. ganti puasa.since theres no class 2mrw. im going home for awhile and get back here at night =,( *sobs*
ill get used to this soon. i hope.

M

No comments: