Monday, July 27, 2009

theres an attic! *gasp*


the only feature of the house that i think is cool- the Attic
the door is so small. ive to bend down to enter. but i think im lovin it. mum wont let me have this room. but she said we can make it as bilik golek.lols. meaning its like a hang out room.



ive to start packing today. i dont want to~ i hate packing!
andwe! T-T

ive just saw my new house this morning. hmm...it felt just like any other houses ive seen/lived in.the structures are different but the feel of it is still the same. empty, dusty, smelly,..ugh... ive been moving so much that every house i live in is just a house. i dont consider it as my home. cos technically its not mine rite.its just a shelter for me to live in. since i was forced to move out of the house i loved when i was a kid, ive no heart at all for the houses that comes after it. i might sound cold saying this, but thats just how i feel. i made a vow to myself that i dont want to have any attachments to the houses that i'll live in future except if the house is my own. it would be easier to move if its like that. i think thats why ive never really decorate my room. its pretty much always empty and the walls are white. mum told me that its not appropriate to paint other people's house. and i dont drill my walls too. so i keep my room decos nice and simple. honestly, i dont like living like this. but what am i to do =/

soon, i'll buy a nice house for all of us to live in. nothing too grand. just a simple one. something that makes us feel like home. someday..
M

1 comment:

potheadpolabear said...

THAT IS SOO COOOOOOOOLLLLLLL, except for the checkered flooring, bleh main chess ke ape?
but nonetheless, nicee, like princess dairy.
dudeeee, i bet your bro going to make it as his workroom.