Tuesday, July 28, 2009

na jinja flyboy~

im fasting today. its was so hard to wake myself up for sahur. i was too lazy to think of what to eat so i just cooked myself m'sias fave instant noodle- MAGGI. i ate 2 packets cos one was already open. someone tore it just to get the chicken seasoning inside -_-" what a waste.
and i know that instant noodles make u full for a short period of time. speaking of instant noodles, it reminds me of my roommate, she used to say that music produced by this generation are like instant noodles. u'll get addicted to it when u first here it but later it gets boring. its not fulfilling enough. that is sooo true!
so, im suppose to study today but tina came to visit me ^^ talked bout lots of korean-related stuff which i think if fara was here, it wudve been torture for her.haha. theres not much korean updates. big bang are too busy promoting stuff in japan. miss them. and i think GD cast a spell on me cos no matter how he is, he's still my fave boy in BB. tina said maybe i just like metros. i dont mind metrosexuals. NEVER ever transexuals. lols. nah, i just dig them stylish guys.hehe
ugh..3 more hours to go...
my bro ni tgh merepek lah kat tepi i.
Excuse us,
M


No comments: